From this page, you will be able to find the status of any project that the Office is currently working on using FDD’s eServices Client Access (eCA). Select the eServices link under “Construction of Facilities” below to begin your search.
Construction of Facilities
eServices County-wide Project Status Reports
- eServices Project Status by County reports are available through the HCAI Report Center, http://report.hcai.ca.gov/
- HCAI Report Center User Guide
Instructions to find Projects by County Reports using the HCAI Report Center
- Go to the HCAI Report Center, (http://report.hcai.ca.gov/)
- Select Facilities Development Division from the Select a Division dropdown list.
- Select Projects by County from the Select a Report dropdown list.
- Choose the counties to show in the report from the County list.
NOTE: to remove a county from the report list, uncheck the check box.
- Select the project status from the Status list.
- Click the View Report button to see the report.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to view a different county report.
For old legacy projects, select Legacy Logbook Projects at Facility from the Select a Report dropdown list, enter Facility Number.
Instructions to Export, Save, or Print the Report
- Find the report to print.
- Click on the disk icon located below the Status dropdown.
- Choose a file type from the dropdown list.
- A prompt to open, save, or cancel will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Save button to save the report.
- Click on the Open button to open the report.
- After the report is opened or saved, use the Ctrl+P command, choose Print from the File menu, etc. to print the report.
- eServices Project Status Definitions
Data Reporting Projects
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the FDD Webmaster, FDDwebmaster@hcai.ca.gov.