Welcome to OSHPD′s eServices home page. We are pleased to offer our clients and visitors access to project information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Information regarding project status is available in a format which allows project status and tracking information in real time.
HCAI Office of Statewide Hospital Planning and Development (OSHPD) is committed to doing our part to provide access to safe, quality healthcare environments that meet California′s dynamic and diverse needs by ensuring healthcare facilities are designed and constructed properly and are capable of providing sustained services to Californians after a disaster.
eServices Help & User Guides
- System Overview
- Account Registration
- Facility Authorization
- Account Management & Delegation
- Applications for New Projects
- Applications for Alternate Method of Compliance (AMC)
6b. Applications for Post Approval Documents (PADs): Amended Construction Documents (ACD), or Deferred Submittal Items (DSI)
- Applications for Building Permits
- Paying Invoices
- Expedited Building Permit (XBP) for SNFs
- Attaching Plans and Documents
- Electronic Submittal Requirements
- Appeals Using the Comment and Process Review (CPR)
- Applications for Seismic Extensions
- Amendments and Quarterly Reports for Seismic Extension Projects
- Document Attachment Control
- Re-Opening Closed Projects
- Application for HCAI Preapproval (OSP and OPM)
- Application for HCAI Preapproved Agency (OPAA)
- Small and Rural Hospital Relief Program Eligibility Tool (SB 395)
- Applying for Removal of Acute Care Services (RACS)
- Application for Seismic Compliance Plan Review
- SNF Backup Power Source Assessment
- Notice of Start of Construction
- Project Closure
- Hospital Services Reporting
- Hospital Signage Reporting
- HCAI Project Number Quick Reference Guide
- eServices Project Status Definitions
- HCAI Electronic Submittal Requirements
- Correcting PDF Validation Issues
Reports & External Links
- Quarterly Reports of Open / Closed projects
- Currently Certified Hospital Inspectors
- Licensed Facility Information system (LFIS)
- Licensing & Certification
- Contractors State Licensing Board
OSHPD′s regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding State of California observed holidays.
The eServices system may have occasional periods of un-availability due to maintenance. In case of an extended outage, notices will be posted.
On-line Services Available
- Search easily for Facility Information
- Determine OSHPD Field Staff assigned to your project
- Search for Project Information by project or by facility
- Search for Project Information by Licensee
- View Project Details and Related Records
- View a project′s current workflow status and comments
- View the anticipated due date for each discipline′s review
- View all Application-Specific Information for a project
- Register for an eCA User Account
- Create and submit new project applications online
- Manage Authorized Agents (Delegates)
- Pay application fees
- Print application reports
- Phone: (916) 440-8331.
- Online Payments: log-in to the eServices Portal.
- Check: please remit payment to:
Department of Health Care Access and Information
Attn: Accounting Office
2020 West El Camino Avenue, Suite 800
Sacramento, CA 95833
View facility/project invoices via the OSHPD Invoice Aging Report in the Report Center here: Report Center – HCAI.
If you have further billing inquiries, please call our Billing hotline at (916) 440-8331 or send an email to FDDaccounting@hcai.ca.gov
Web Browser Access
The following browsers are currently supported by eServices:
- Apple Safari, Version 5 and above
- Google Chrome, Version 19 and above
- Mozilla Firefox, Version 17 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 11
- Opera, Version 12 and above
View Facility Information
Click on the LookUp Facility Information link located in the lower left corner toward the bottom of the eServices Client Access home page. All inquiries require an HCAI Facility ID Number to complete the search.
Facility ID Numbers can be found on the Licensed Facility Information system (LFIS). Look in the Perm ID field to find the HCAI Facility ID Number.
Search for a Project′s Status
To search for a project′s status, use the Search Projects link located toward the bottom of the eServices Client Access home page. You will be able to find projects by entering your Project Number into the Project Number field or your Professional License Number into the State License Number field.
Listing of Open and Closed Projects by County
For a listing of open and closed projects by county, visit our Project Status page. This listing is updated on a quarterly basis.
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the eServices Portal Support team, eServ@hcai.ca.gov.
If you would like to request any information on our website in an alternative format or request any other reasonable accommodation, please contact us at 916-326-3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the URL (web address) or other relevant information on the material you would like to access and your preferred format for accessing the information. We will work with you to make that information accessible to you.