The California State Office of Rural Health (CalSORH) serves to link rural communities with state and federal resources and collaborates with statewide rural health associations and other public and private agencies to promote rural health services. CalSORH also provides structure for the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility/Critical Access Hospital (FLEX/CAH) Program, Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP), and J-1 Visa Waiver Programs.
Resources & Information
Please note: the resources provided on this page lead to external, non-HCAI websites.
News and Updates
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3R Net)
- California State Rural Health Association
- California Association of Rural Health Clinics
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics
- National Association of Community Health Clinics
- Center for Connected Health Policy
- Rural Health Research Gateway
You may directly contact the California State Office of Rural Health (CalSORH) for assistance.