OSHPD is now HCAI
Welcome to the Department of Health Care Access and Information (HCAI), formerly the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD). All the information that was available under OSHPD is here as HCAI.
About HCAI Scholarship Programs
Scholarship programs though the Healthcare Workforce Development Division provide students with support to finance their education while accepted or enrolled in a health professions program. Students can apply and may be awarded in exchange for a period of direct patient service to a medically underserved community upon completion of their education. These scholarship programs include:
- Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program
- Vocational Nurse Scholarship Program
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Scholarship Program
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Scholarship Program
To learn more about eligibility and criteria, refer to the specific program pages.